These General conditions are designed to regulate the relations between FAVICO LTD., hereinafter referred to as “SUPPLIER”, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as “USERS”, in connection with ordering and purchasing of goods through the online store http://andyvil.com/
1. THE SUPPLIER provides the USERS with the opportunity to purchase the products, offered at http://andyvil.com/, in accordance with these “General conditions”.
2. The SUPPLIER publishes on http://andyvil.com/ :
- Description and image of the products it offers;
- Sales price, VAT included;
- Information on payment methods;
- Delivery terms
- Terms and the USER's right to withdraw from the contract
- Conditions for return of goods, except for the provisions of the “Consumer Protection Act”
- Any other information, which the SUPPLIER is obliged to provide to the USER in good time before the purchase of the goods, according to the Bulgarian legislation.
3. Before completing the order, the USER is obliged to fill in the electronic form with the data required by the SUPPLIER. The USER is required to provide correct, complete and accurate data. In case of change of the data, the USER must update it. In the event that the USER provides untrue data, the SUPPLIER has the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. Before the order is executed, the USER must express “online” consent to these “General conditions”, with which he is considered to be bound by their terms. This creates the opportunity for the USER to make valid requests for the purchase of goods offered by http://andyvil.com/.
5. All prices are in BGN, VAT included. The specified price is for 1 item and does not include shipping costs.
6. The shipping costs are included in the final amount of the order.
7. The final amount of the order (the prices under Article 5 and Article 6) shall be paid via bank transfer, Pay Pal, V Pay, Visa Electron, Master Card and Maestro.
8. The goods ordered for purchase are delivered with an appropriate packing at the delivery address specified by the USER in a sufficient period according to the circumstances, agreed between the Representative of the online store http://andyvil.com/ and the USER.
9. The goods are delivered to the USER's delivery address or to a third party -representative of the USER, who accepts and confirms the receipt of the goods on behalf of the USER. On delivery, the USER or the third person – representative of the USER sign the accompanying documents, serving as confirmation of delivery of the goods. If the USER is not found within the delivery deadline at the specified address or if the address was not accessible within this period, the SUPPLIER is exempt from the obligation to deliver the ordered goods. The USER can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after expiration of the delivery period in which he was not found at the address, assuming all the shipping costs. In this case, a new delivery term starts to run from the time of the re-confirmation.
10. The SUPPLIER undertakes:
- To deliver on time the ordered goods
- To transfer the ownership of the ordered goods to the USER
- To keep the information about the products he offers at http://andyvil.com/ always accurate and up-to-date;
11. The SUPPLIER:
- is not responsible for the depletion of quantities of given items. In the event that there is no possibility the item desired by the USER to be provided or a delay in the order is foreseen, the USER will be informed by e-mail;
- is not responsible for broken access to the store, as well as non-processing or untimely processing of orders, due to the occurrence of circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, fortuitous events, problems in the global Internet network;
- does not guarantee that the access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free as far as it is beyond its capabilities, control and will;
- has no obligation and objective opportunity to control the way the USER uses the store;
- reserves the right to change prices at its sole discretion and at any time without prior notice to its users. The USER is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of the order.
12. The USER is obliged:
- to specify correct and up-to-date data - contact telephone, exact shipping address, and current email address for correspondence
- to pay the price that was current at the time of the order of the selected item;
- to pay the shipping costs except in the cases where the shipping costs remain at the expense of the SUPPLIER;
- to receive the goods;
- to not submit fake or invalid queries or other false information;
- to observe the terms and conditions for claiming and requesting replacement of goods, terms and conditions posted on the http://andyvil.com/ website and to declare that he is considered bound by these terms and conditions;
- to comply with the Bulgarian legislation, the present General conditions, the Internet etiquette, the rules of morality and good manners;
- to not violate any material or non-material rights of others, including intellectual property rights;
- to immediately notify the SUPPLIER for each case of an infringement committed or discovered when using the store;
- to not interfere with the proper operation of the system;
- to not attempt to gain access beyond the access provided to him;
- to not prevent other users from using the store;
- to not retrieve by technical means information from http://andyvil.com/, incl. photos, images, user data, etc.;
- to not perform malicious actions within the meaning of these General conditions.